AUGUST 25>27, 2023 | Fontvieille capital
August 25 > 27, 2023
Friday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Closing of the tills 30 minutes before the closing of the show.
Free for accompanied minors
Buy your tickets online
Presale: €7 (+€1.57 Fee)
Normal: €10 (+€1.73 Fee)
Marquee of Fontvieille
5 Avenue des Ligures
Friday from 6 p.m.
Each exhibitor will have his own opening on his stand, in order to promote exchanges and allow the first favorites. Reminder: the opening night is open to all visitors. People who do not have an invitation will however have to pay the entrance fee at the reception of the show.
Access to animals prohibited
Photos only with the authorization of the exhibitor
International Contemporary Art Fair
art3f moves the lines of traditional contemporary art dealer fairs, giving these cultural events a human and warm side. Without code, without prejudice and uninhibited, art3f is a clever mix between favorite art, affordable art and the most beautiful artistic representation of the moment. So many reasons to discover art as a family.
Catering at any time
The large central bar/restaurant is a real friendly space in the heart of the lounge. With its large terrace, its varied dishes, its plethora of cold drinks, it hosts the official opening in a jazzy atmosphere (live music) and offers gourmet suggestions at any time: hot dishes, pasta, sandwiches, mixed salads, desserts, what to satisfy the gourmands and the gourmets! To take a break there is to ensure exceptional moments with family and friends.
Direct exchange and sharing of emotions with artists and galleries
With a strong predominance of artists selected by our selection committee (galleries will also be present), art enthusiasts and collectors will be able to meet the artists live and share their unique universes with them . A unique opportunity to unearth new talent and discover the stars of tomorrow! art3f discoveries , the young international contemporary guard but also established artists and prestigious works. What emotions and sharing to come! Because life goes on and optimism takes back its rights, because you have to be positive, drink, eat, have fun, marvel, art is an excellent remedy!
* The show will of course take place in the strictest respect of the health rules in force.
** Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation
- Via the A8 motorway towards Italy. Take exit 56 towards Monaco
- Monaco train station is a 15-minute walk from the Chapiteau Fontvieille and 8 minutes by bus (Lines 4 and 6, direction Fontvieille, “Héliport” stop)
- The Monaco Heliport is located near the Chapiteau Fontvieille and allows privileged access to the site in 6 minutes from Nice Côte-d'Azur airport (regular shuttles every half hour).
- Located 25 km from Monaco and the Chapiteau Fontvieille, Nice-Côte-d'Azur Airport is the third largest airport in France. Monaco is 30 minutes from the airport by car via the A8 motorway (towards Italy) and 6 minutes by helicopter flight.
More practical information on the website:
Our official partner Revolugo has selected and negotiated the best hotels so that you can make the most of your stay. Given the high demand, we encourage you to book as soon as possible via their secure interface: