25>27 AUGUST 2023 | Chapiteau de Fontvieille
25 > 27 August 2023
Friday : 4pm – 10pm
Saturday : 10am – 8pm
Sunday : 10am – 7pm
Closing of the checkouts 30 minutes before the fair closes.
Free for accompanied minors
Buy your tickets online
Presale : 7€ (+1.57€ Fee)
Normal : 10€ (+1.73€ Fee)
Chapiteau de Fontvieille
5 Avenue des Ligures
Friday at 6 pm
Each exhibitor will have his own vernissage on his stand, in order to encourage exchanges and allow the first favourites. Reminder : The opening evening is open to all visitors. Those without an invitation must pay the entrance fee at the fair reception.
No animals allowed
Photos only allowed with exhibitor’s permission
International contemporary art fair
art3f breaks the mould of traditional contemporary art fairs by giving these cultural events a human and friendly touch. Without code, without prejudice and without complexes, art3f is a clever mix between the art of the heart, the affordable art and the most beautiful artistic representation of the moment. So many reasons to discover art with your family.
Catering at any time
The large central bar/restaurant is a real convivial space in the heart of the fair. With its large terrace, its varied dishes, its plethora of cold drinks, it welcomes the official opening in a jazzy atmosphere (live music) and proposes its gourmet suggestions at any time: hot dishes, pastas, sandwiches, mixed salads, desserts, enough to satisfy gourmets and gourmands! Take a break here and enjoy some exceptional moments with family and friends.
Direct exchange and sharing of emotions with artists and galleries
With a high proportion of artists selected by our selection committee (galleries will also be present), art lovers and collectors will be able to meet the artists live and share their unique worlds with them. A unique opportunity to discover new talents and to get to know the stars of tomorrow! Among these numerous talents (painters, sculptors, photographers...), art3f discoveries, the young international contemporary guard but also established artists and prestigious works. What emotions and sharing to come! Because life goes on and optimism takes over, because it is necessary to be positive, to drink, to eat, to have fun, to be amazed, art is an excellent remedy!
* The exhibition will of course be held in strict compliance with the health regulations in force. ** Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. To be consumed in moderation.
- Via the A8 highway towards Italy. Take exit 56 towards Monaco
- Monaco railway station is located 15 minutes away by foot from the Chapiteau Fontvieille and 8 minutes by bus (routes 4 and 6, towards Fontvieille, bus stop “Héliport”)
- The Heliport of Monaco is located in the vicinity of the Chapiteau Fontvieille and allows for privileged access to the site in 6 minutes from Nice Côte-d’Azur Airport (regular shuttles every half hour).
- Located 25 km from Monaco and the Chapiteau Fontvieille, Nice-Côte-d ’Azur Airport is France’s third airport. Monaco is a 30 minute drive from the Airport by car via the A8 highway (towards Italy) and 6 minutes by helicopter.
More practical informations:
Our official partner Revolugo has selected and negotiated the best hotels so that you can make the most of your stay. Given the high demand, we encourage you to book as soon as possible via their secure interface :