31 MAY>02 JUNE 2024 | Exhibition
31 May > 02 June 2024
Friday: 4pm – 11pm
Saturday: 10am – 8pm
Sunday: 10am – 7pm
Closing of the checkouts 30 minutes before the fair closes.
Free for accompanied minors
Buy your tickets online
Presale: 7€ (+1.57€ Fee)
Normal: 10€ (+1.73€ Fee)
Exhibition Center – Hall 2
Allée Thierry Sabine
Friday at 6 pm
Each exhibitor will have his own vernissage on his stand, in order to encourage exchanges and allow the first favourites. Reminder: The opening evening is open to all visitors. Those without an invitation must pay the entrance fee at the fair reception.
No pets allowed
Photos only allowed with exhibitor's permission
International contemporary art fair
art3f breaks the mold of traditional contemporary art fairs by giving these cultural events a human and friendly touch. Without code, without prejudice and without complexes, art3f is a clever mix between the art of the heart, the affordable art and the most beautiful artistic representation of the moment. So many reasons to discover art with your family.
Catering at any time
The large central bar/restaurant is a real convivial space in the heart of the fair. With its large terrace, its dishes varied, its plethora of cold drinks, it welcomes the official opening in a jazzy atmosphere (live music) and proposes its gourmet suggestions at any time: hot dishes, pastas, sandwiches, mixed salads, desserts, enough to satisfy gourmets and gourmands! Take a break here and enjoy some exceptional moments with family and friends.
Direct exchange and sharing of emotions with artists and galleries
With a high proportion of artists selected by our selection committee (galleries will also be present), art lovers and collectors will be able to meet the artists live and share their unique worlds with them. A unique opportunity to discover new talents and to get to know the stars of tomorrow! Among these numerous talents (painters, sculptors, photographers...), art3f discoveries, the young international contemporary guard but also established artists and prestigious works. What emotions and sharing to come! Because life goes on and optimism takes over, because it is necessary to be positive, to drink, to eat, to have fun, to be amazed, art is an excellent remedy!
* The exhibition will of course be held in strict compliance with the health regulations in force. **Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. To be consumed in moderation.
- Follow A34 – E46, motorway exit “Reims Cormontreuil”
Follow signposts to Reims Farman Pompelle/Parc des expositions
- Visitor car park (free): 2,337 spaces access from allée Thierry Sabine
- Exhibitors car park (free): 178 spaces access from rue Saint Léonard
- Route planner: GoogleMaps ViaMichelin
- Reims is 45 minutes from Paris and 30 minutes from Roissy Charles De Gaulle by the TGV Est Européen:
- 2 TGV train station:
- Reims downtown TGV Train station: 8 round trip per day from Paris in 45 minutes
- Reims Champagne TGV Train station at Bezannes (5km from Reims downtown): 3 round trip per day from Paris in 40 minutes
- (Roissy Charles De Gaulle – 30 minutes, Marne la Vallée – 30 minutes, Massy – 1 hour, Strasbourg – 1 hour 50 minutes, Nantes – 3 hours 15 minutes, Rennes – 3 hours 17 minutes, Bordeaux – 4 hours 36 minutes, London – 4 hours 10 minutes, Lille – 1 hour 34 minutes)
- Line 6 towards Farman, exit at Parc des expositions
- Pedestrian access from allée Thierry Sabine and Esplanade Rolland Garros
Our official partner Revolugo has selected and negotiated the best hotels so that you can make the most of your stay. Given the high demand, we encourage you to book as soon as possible via their secure interface: